Are you planning changes to your supply chain model such as direct store delivery, warehouse cross docking, supplier drop shipping or floor ready merchandise? EDI and B2B e-commerce capabilities are critical to the success of these programs.
- EDI and Supplier Enablement –Are you tired of exchanging purchase orders and invoices with your suppliers via faxes and emails? We can help to automate the procure-to-pay process with 100% of your merchandise suppliers. Our Web EDI services offer a low-cost, easy-to-use option that will appeal to even your smallest suppliers. And with our supplier enablement teams, we manage the on-boarding process for you— whether your vendors are located in China or here in the US. Learn more about our Web EDI or Supplier Enablement services.
- ASNs and Warehouse Automation – Is your warehouse staff struggling with inbound shipments that have no ASN or label? We offer a variety of low-cost options to enable your suppliers to generate serialized barcode labels; packing lists and advance ship notices (ASNs). Whether you are implementing a new cross-docking program or simply trying to reduce costs in your warehouse operations, we can help.
- Drop Ship for Online Orders –Do you wish more of your suppliers would fulfill your online orders directly to consumers? We offer a variety of services to help expand the adoption of drop ship among your merchandise suppliers. We help you assess which vendors are capable of supporting a drop-ship model. Then we enable those vendors to confirm orders electronically and notify you of their shipments. We also provide reports allowing you to track the performance of various suppliers and to track their performance. Click here to learn more.
- Deductions Management – Are your struggling with high volumes of supplier fulfillment issues, late shipments or invoicing errors? We can help. By modeling the business rules in your compliance guides, we automatically identify situations such as unauthorized item substitutions; unapproved transportation carrier or mismatched shipping documents. We then alert suppliers to correct the errors or we flag these issues to you for a possible compliance penalty. Learn more about our Deductions Management offering.
- B2B Outsourcing – Are you looking for a vendor to take responsibility for more of your B2B e-commerce program? Our experts perform all of the day-to-day activities such as mapping, connectivity, onboarding, testing, monitoring and end-user support on your behalf. You can leverage our teams to quickly build out your connectivity to business partners, scaling up and down the number of people on your projects as you see fit. All the technology is hosted in our integration cloud so there is no software to license and no hardware to buy. Learn more about OpenText Managed Services.