GXS Active℠ Applications is a suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) supply chain solutions that provide better visibility and collaboration between customers, suppliers and business partners. Our Supply Chain Visibility applications enable you to track the status of orders, inventory and shipments throughout their lifecycle. GXS Data Synchronization applications enable retailers and suppliers to simplify the introduction of new products and management of price changes. Our Invoicing and Payment applications enable you to digitize accounts payable functions and consolidate payment processing activities.
GXS Active Applications Provide the Information You Need to Make Informed Decisions
GXS Active Applications are complementary to your existing ERP systems and enterprise applications. Gain valuable insight into your supply chain activity and access the details that can help you improve performance and lower costs.
- Data Synchronization—Share product, price, marketing and packaging data with supply chain partners. Aggregate your product master data behind the firewall, synchronize item data with business partners and communicate price changes through your value chain.
- Supply Chain Visibility—Monitor order, logistics, inventory and payment activities in your value chain. Track the lifecycle of a purchase order or a specific shipment. Gain real-time visibility to activities such as PO acknowledgment, in-transit logistics and warehouse receiving. Detect critical supply signals such as shipment or manufacturing delays, and demand signals such as a sudden increase in sales or a shortage of in-store inventory.
- Invoicing & Payments—Reduce inefficiencies in the invoicing and payment processes by digitizing document exchange, automating matching processes and enhancing visibility to payment status. Comply with country-specific regulations for electronic invoicing and payments.
- B2B Operational Intelligence—Drive data quality and business process integrity by automatically monitoring in-flight data and identifying errors within individual transactions and across long-running business processes such as order-to-cash. This rule-driven service includes validation, exception management, analytics and reporting to deliver a heightened level of visibility.
- Community Management—Improve your business partner management by introducing a hosted service. Consolidate critical information about your customers, suppliers, logistics providers and financial institutions with an easier B2B collaboration system that includes tools to enable you to keep all information up to date to avoid supply chain risk.