The OpenText BizManager™ family of products offers a comprehensive B2B communications gateway for messaging, mapping, transformation, tracking and auditing your B2B transactions. Built to leverage the Internet and designed to incorporate and simplify industry standards, BizManager ensures the uninterrupted flow of information and direct, secure transport of all types of data and documents.
The BizManager family of products includes:
OpenText BizLink™: Powerful, enterprise-level server solution that simplifies the management of a large and diverse community of business partners and internal organizations. BizLink™ runs on the IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows platforms. And, BizLink’s™ MultiLink feature provides load balancing via distributed installation on multiple servers.
OpenText BizConnect™: Java-based solution designed for small- and medium-sized organizations that need secure connectivity internally and with up to 25 business partners. Organizations with constrained IT resources that prefer the Windows platform may also select BizConnect™.
OpenText BizManager400™: Native Java-based solution for business partner data exchange built for the IBM iSeries (AS/400) platform. Remote access allows business community management via a web browser interface.
- OpenText BizManager with Transformation: The most comprehensive B2B Gateway solution available for messaging, mapping, transformation, business partner community management, tracking and auditing.
The BizManager family of products enables you to:
- Simplify business partner connectivity and management
- Enable systems to work in unison, eliminate distinct silos
- Meet industry mandates and business partner requirements
- Achieve 100% business partner connectivity
- Minimize inefficiencies, transaction processing costs, cycle times
- Gain real-time visibility into business activity and performance
- Plan for future growth
- Create a detailed audit trail
- Expedite issue resolution and control
Download these datasheets to learn more: