For Treasury executives and data transmission managers, the OpenText Managed File Transfer (MFT) platform provides a secure way to quickly onboard business partners, gain visibility across existing systems and lower the risk of compliance failures.
Key capabilities of MFT include:
Onboarding Workflow—Configure the steps to provision and change connections with customers, and third parties, including rule setup, templates, invitations, data profile repository, testing and certification.
Guaranteed Data Delivery—Support for Checkpoint/Restart to automatically restart transmissions if they are interrupted due to operator error or failure within hardware, software or network.
Visibility—Access to transaction activity status, performance and usage metrics across multiple file transfer systems masks the complexity of transmissions across customers and external business partners.
Exception Management—Monitor the health of the network and data movement to uncover errors in the file transfer process. Alerts, triggered notifications and drill-down views to root cause data accelerate response and resolution. Remediate chronic errors across file transfer processes with internal teams, customers and third parties.
- Reporting and Auditing—Support for reporting service level agreements, compliance and performance across messages, files, transactions and users. Customer scorecards enable sharing of a transparent set of report cards and metrics with partners to improve customer service and competitive differentiation.
MFT provides the following benefits:
- Lowers risk of compliance failure, due to detailed reports
- Faster onboarding cycle times, reduced from months to days
- Removes the risk of unsecured document exchange by replacing FTP and email transfers
- Eliminates the manual processes of your current solution
- Guaranteed delivery of secure, time-sensitive documents
- Provides complete knowledge of your document lifecycle including creation, edits, delivery and deletion