GXS TrustedLink is an Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled B2B translator that provides you with everything you need for EDI integration. TrustedLink is available in three different versions to support a wide variety of operating systems and computing platforms:
- TrustedLink Enterprise (TLE) for UNIX and Windows 2000
- TrustedLink System i (TLi) for the IBM system i and i5 platforms
- TrustedLink Windows (TLW) for Microsoft Windows platforms
Key features of the various TrustedLink products include:
- Visual Mapper—Combining exceptional flexibility and functionality with unsurpassed ease of use, the Visual Mapper ensures faster business partner deployment and more simplified exchanges of standard business documents in the formats and protocols you require.
- Transaction Center—This powerful document management area provides users with access to all inbound and outbound documents. It also tracks which transactions have been processed at any given moment. This single point of control for transactions allows users to effortlessly administer and monitor all aspects of their EDI environment.
- High Performance—With a proven track record, TrustedLink Enterprise offers superior processing performance—specifically designed for organizations with high document-volume and throughput requirements.
- Advanced ERP integration—Simple implementation is a given with customized application integration services for leading ERP applications including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Infor.
TrustedLink enables B2B integration by allowing you to have a digital dialog with business partners regardless of data formats or standards. With TrustedLink, you are able to quickly rollout your EDI program, reduce manual data entry and easily convert inbound transactions to outbound transactions, integrate inbound/outbound EDI transactions with back-office applications and extend your ROI with EDI-INT capabilities. Start your EDI program now and let TrustedLink grow with your expanding business.