OpenText™ Trading Grid® Messaging Service enables you to exchange business documents electronically in secure, fast and reliable manner. Documents can be sent in both the latest XML standards as well as traditional EDI document standards. Trading Grid® Messaging Service can be then accessed via the Internet using a variety of communications options such as FTP and AS2.
Reliable, Secure, Any-to-Any Document Exchange Worldwide
- Exchange EDI and XML Documents—Use EDI (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, EANCOM), proprietary formats (spreadsheets, SAP IDocs) and XML (RosettaNet, ebXML) standards.
- Communications Options—Connect to our service using a variety of Internet-based and private networking communications options. Supported IP protocols include AS2, AS3, HTTP/S, FTP/SSL, SFTP and FTP over private IP. Private networking options include leased line, frame relay and MPLS options as well as industry networks such as ANX and ENX. A number of proprietary and regional connectivity protocols are also available such as MQ, OFTP and X.400.
- Visibility and Alerting—A unique transaction tracking system called OpenText™ Active Documents provides a simple, intuitive user interface to monitor transaction documents in real-time. View details for each process step in the document lifecycle – communication, messaging, and routing (including interconnect status) – to ensure data quality and compliance. Enhanced alerts can be set to immediately notify users of important activities, non-activities and errors that may impact business. In addition, the Active Documents mobile application is available to search and view transactions on the go. Learn more about document tracking with Active Documents.
- Analytics—OpenText™ Trading Grid Analytics is a cloud-based analytics platform for OpenText Business Network. It enables companies to easily access, analyze, and act upon the information regarding B2B transactions being exchanged between trading partners. A pre-defined dashboard provides a single view into transaction issues that need to be addressed and key metrics needed to manage transaction flow and measure trading partner performance. Custom analytics and the ability to merge data from additional sources are also available. Learn more about analytics services with Trading Grid Analytics.
- Network of Business Partners—Gain access to the world’s largest e-business community. Tens of thousands of companies are connected to our network exchanging billions of dollars of transactions in the cloud annually. Chances are your customers or suppliers are already online with us.
Extend Your Business Partner Reach:
- Shields You from Complexity—Trading Grid® mediates the technology and process differences between business partners, shielding the user from complexity and delivering value to 100 percent of the trading community.
- Global Support—Obtain access to local support for both you and your business partners through local offices and employees. We offer direct support in numerous countries throughout Western Europe, Asia and the Americas. And in the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe, our partners provide local support.
- Consolidate Your VAN Traffic—Leverage your total transaction volume and maximize transaction discounts. We have seamlessly migrated thousands of users for our customers using our proven low/no-impact migration process.