GXS Active Community
GXS ActiveSM Community provides a hosted service to facilitate better, faster and easier B2B collaboration between your company’s employees and the individuals within the organizations with which you do business. You can centralize and warehouse critical information about your customers, suppliers, logistics providers and financial institutions. Data captured can include details related to e-commerce readiness, regulatory compliance, consumer product safety, supplier diversity programs and environmental responsibility surveys. Collaboration tools enable you to use that up-to-date partner information to reduce supply chain risk, enable informed decision-making, and avert business disruption. As a result, you can minimize business risk and be in control instead of being stuck in a reactive mode.
Onboard, Manage and Collaborate with Your Business Partners
- Information Management—GXS enables you to easily collect key business partner credentials in a centralized directory, accessible to all appropriate internal personnel. Like a Facebook or LinkedIn for the supply chain you can empower your business partners to maintain their own company and contact profiles.
- Registration—When you have new business partners that need to be onboarded, GXS automates the process of collecting, tracking and analyzing business terms, contracts and key partner credentials, enabling you to eliminate your reliance on spreadsheets and manual processes for business partner setup.
- Community Performance—GXS provides an interactive tool that allows you to capture, share, and immediately collaborate with your business partners on performance-related data with full traceability and audit control. Automating the process of tracking and settling multi-party disputes (e.g., incomplete, damaged, lost or wrong order) can save you millions of dollars in reduced administration costs and overpayments.
- Compliance—You can survey your community of business partners to assess their compliance with corporate social responsibility initiatives or government regulations. GXS customers use Active Community to track compliance against programs related to consumer product safety regulations (e.g. US CPSIA), voluntary greenhouse gas emissions and conflict minerals (e.g. Dodd-Frank).
Manage your Business Partners More Effectively and Efficiently Using GXS Active Community
- Cost Savings—Using Active Community, you can reduce the resource-intensive effort to run large B2B projects and delegate the responsibility for profile maintenance to your business partners. You can save as much as $800 per year per business partner in data maintenance.
- Speed Time to Market—With GXS Active Community’s automated registration process you can reduce supplier registration and on-boarding time by as much as 60%.
- Eliminate Risk—Businesses face a long and growing list of compliance requirements such as audits, quality programs, EDI, and diversity programs that are expected of companies and their global business partners.