GXS Managed Services is a business-to-business (B2B) outsourcing service that provides the expertise, technical infrastructure, and program management to deliver a B2B electronic commerce solution that meets your company’s current and future needs. GXS provides hosted B2B integration capabilities in the cloud so that you do not need to purchase or manage complex, expensive B2B gateway software.
More than 600 clients from around the world are currently using GXS Managed Services.
GXS Managed Services Can Expand Capabilities and Reach Without Adding Headcount.
GXS Managed Services consists of:
- Mapping and Translation—Mapping of data structures from the format of internal applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or Oracle ERP to the formats required by external business partners such as EDI (ANSI X12, Tradacoms, EDIFACT), XML and RosettaNet.
- Expert Onboarding—GXS performs onboarding of business partners such as customers, suppliers, distributors, logistics providers and financial institutions on your behalf.
- ERP Integration—GXS will connect your B2B integration infrastructure directly to your ERP application for seamless interoperability with your business partners. We have extensive expertise with integration to SAP, Oracle and other popular ERP systems.
- Intelligent Web Forms—You can use our Intelligent Web Forms service to enable your suppliers and customers to receive, turn around, create and manage B2B electronic commerce documents through a web browser.
- Trading Grid for Excel—For your business partners who are using Microsoft Excel to send you electronic documents such as orders or invoices, we offer GXS Trading Grid ® for Excel. Now, they can create their spreadsheets directly in Excel and send them to you ready for processing without manual intervention.
With GXS Managed Services You Can Manage Your Business Requirements, Not Your Technology
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership—GXS will take on the resources and expense of managing your B2B infrastructure. GXS Managed Services shields your company from the increasing B2B program complexities, such as connecting new business partners, changing map requirements, and ongoing hardware and software maintenance.
- Keep ERP Projects on Schedule—If you have a major SAP or Oracle upgrade project underway, you may have a need to rewrite and test a considerable number of maps. GXS can help scale up mapping resources quickly to ensure that you meet budget and timeframe requirements for your ERP project.
- Improve Customer Service and Responsiveness—By connecting you with all of your customers in their preferred data format, over their preferred communications protocol and within their timeframe, you can differentiate yourself as more flexible and responsive than your competition, improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Focus on Core Business Objectives—GXS Managed Services provides a competitive advantage by enabling your company to focus on what it does best—without the costs and complexities of supporting a B2B e-commerce infrastructure.