OpenText GXS integration specialists are experts in SAP and Oracle. We offer expertise in native application protocols and file formats from SAP and Oracle as well as unparalleled depth in industry standard communications and document formats, such as FTP and XML. Your enterprise can leverage our ERP Integration Center of Excellence to simplify and enhance your business process integration and collaboration.
OpenText GXS offers a range of services for ERP and B2B integration from complex document mapping to managing business partner relationships and monitoring data quality. We can manage these and other common issues that affect the ROI from ERP investments:
- Increase Business Partner Participation—One of the most significant challenges with supply chain modules from ERP vendors is enlisting the appropriate levels of participation from business partners. While large customers and suppliers can support complex B2B integration needs in short timeframes, the effort to onboard small and medium businesses is much more extensive.
- Improve Data Quality—Customers, suppliers, banks and third-party logistics providers often transmit B2B transactions with poor data quality. Once these incomplete or inaccurate transactions enter your ERP system, expensive manual intervention is required to correct the data.
- Avoid Project Delays—Changes to ERP applications such as version upgrades and consolidation often necessitate significant changes to B2B integration infrastructure. B2B managers must redevelop maps and perform end-to-end testing of integration functionality to support ERP projects. Many B2B groups are not staffed adequately to support the intensive workloads required from ERP projects, which leads to unforeseen delays in deployment.
ERP integration from OpenText GXS allows a B2B platform to be integrated into one of the following ERP systems:
- Oracle Applications including former PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Retek applications
- Others including Ariba, Infor and Epicor
Whether you want to consolidate a number of ERP instances, implement a new ERP platform or simply upgrade to a new ERP module, integration to a B2B environment can provide a number of significant benefits:
- Ensures ERP systems are fed with accurate information
- Improves visibility of cross-enterprise-related information
- Helps standardize business processes
- Improves supply chain-related efficiencies