GAITHERSBURG, MD — May 7, 2013 — GXS, a leading provider of B2B integration services, today announced the next-generation of its GXS Active (SM) Applications Portfolio. The GXS Active Applications portfolio is a suite of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products that provide faster time to market and lower operating costs than traditional enterprise software applications. More than 150,000 business partners are now using the company’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) portfolio, which represent a subset of the 550,000 companies connected to GXS Trading Grid and a few thousand of GXS’s more than 40,000 direct customers.
“GXS’s Active Applications Portfolio allows our customers to automate business processes with their customers, suppliers, banks and logistics providers. As hosted solutions, our products provide a more flexible and less costly alternative to traditional software,” said Gina Baker, director of SaaS applications at GXS. “GXS Active Applications suite allows companies to apply business logic to the tremendous amount of data flowing within their B2B systems to generate a greater business value.”
The portfolio includes:
- GXS Active Catalogue— Enables community members to automate the exchange of product related attributes associated with new product introduction and product retirement. This solution helps clients avoid stock outs, improve new product introduction and assist in revenue generation.
- GXS Active Invoices with Compliance—Provides compliance services for community members automating the exchange of global business invoices. This solution helps clients meet the unique regulatory and tax compliance requirements imposed on electronic invoices by different governments around the world.
- GXS Active Community—Enables social collaboration among community members on topics such as enablement, compliance and community management using both structured and unstructured data. This solution helps clients drive productivity, improve control and manage their trading communities.
- GXS Active Variance—Enables businesses to aggregate and reconcile credit and debit card transactions from multiple card issuers. This solution helps clients forecast cash flow, track exceptions and reconcile payments due to the business.
- GXS Active Intelligence— Enables businesses to apply in-cloud specific business rules to enforce, correct, modify, track or quarantine incorrect or corrupt data being exchanged with community members. This solution helps clients avoid costs associated with bad data and non-compliance.
- GXS Active Logistics—Provides companies with a centralized source for all critical logistics information in order to proactively monitor order and shipment status across multi-modal, international supply chains. This solution helps clients detect supply chain delays and provides real-time status of important shipments.
- GXS Active Orders—Enables community members to electronically automate the procurement to payment life cycle and have one system that both the buyer and seller can use as the system of record. This solution helps clients reduce costs, reduce inventory, and build customer satisfaction in a 100% paper-free environment.
All products in the GXS Active Applications portfolio are available immediately. GXS Active Variance’s availability is currently limited to Brazil.
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS Trading Grid®. Our software and services help more than 550,000 businesses, including 22 of the top 25 supply chains, extend their partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage electronic payments, and improve supply chain visibility. GXS Managed Services, our unique approach to improving B2B integration operations, combines GXS Trading Grid® with our process orchestration services and global team to manage a company’s multi-enterprise processes. Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, GXS has direct operations in 20 countries, employing more than 2,800 professionals. To learn more, see http://www.gxs.com, read our blog at http://www.gxsblogs.com and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gxs .You can also access our public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml.
This press release may contain “forward-looking statements.” All statements, other than statements of historical facts that address activities, events or developments that the company expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are affected by risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including but not limited to those set forth in the company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K and its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Accordingly, actual results or outcomes may differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on these statements and the company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that may arise.
All products and services mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.