Call to Action: Upgrading and Modernizing Your B2B Integration Strategy
A GXS Global Webinar, featuring Gartner Analyst Benoit Lheureux
- What are the top challenges IT organizations are wrestling with today and how do these challenges impact your B2B integration strategy?
- What impact does an aging, legacy B2B infrastructure have on your business?
- If you are going to modernize your B2B integration strategy, what type of approach is right for your organization and what are your options?
Many IT organizations today are feeling the tension of contending with an aging, legacy B2B infrastructure—along with insufficient B2B integration solutions and process analytics—that simply do not support IT innovation, new business mandates and e-commerce requirements.
In this exclusive one hour webinar, Gartner Research Vice President Benoit Lheureux discusses the key B2B integration challenges and business trends that are driving CIOs, IT leaders and technical professionals to modernize B2B environments.
You will learn:
- How key IT initiatives—such as ERP upgrades, cloud computing, SaaS, application consolidation, SOA implementations—are collectively impacting integration requirements throughout the enterprise
- Why there is an urgent “call to action” for IT to upgrade and modernize their B2B integration and e-commerce environments to support new business mandates
- How to choose the B2B integration solution that best suits your business needs
Best Practices for Modernizing Your B2B Environment
Steve Keifer, GXS, shares the best practices that can ensure success, based on years of experience in working with different multinational companies around the world, across many different industries. Keifer examines the five key areas organizations need to consider before embarking on the journey of modernizing or upgrading their current B2B platform.