Once B2B business processes are automated and transactions are flowing electronically between trading partners, companies need visibility into these transactions to respond quickly to speed decision making, optimize business processes, and meet changing customer and market demands. Trading partner-related performance trends and exceptions need to be monitored and managed to ensure that supply chain operations are running to optimal efficiency. OpenText™ Trading Grid™ Analytics enables companies to easily access, analyze, and act upon information contained in B2B transactions exchanged between trading partners connected to the OpenText Trading Grid.
B2B analytics on the Trading Grid™
- Who are my top customers and have their product orders increased or decreased in the given timeframe?
- How well are my partners/customers and I meeting agreed upon timeliness expectations in transaction document delivery?
- Which of my orders are missing their acknowledgements or ship notices?
- How frequent are product delivery deadlines being missed?
- How much do I need to adjust by cashflow by to account for customers who will likely pay their invoices late?
Trading Grid Analytics is built on OpenText Analytics platform to enable companies to measure both operational and business metrics related to the B2B transactions flowing across a company’s business network environment. Trading Grid users are pointed to transactions that require immediate attention and can view trends in transactions and trading partner performance.
Call us on +1 800-334-2255 or click here to complete our online form.
Take a Test Drive of TGA
Download Our New Guide
Watch the Webinar
Current Capabilities Include:
Critical alerts – For convenient access to business-critical information, quick reference links are available to see the full list of orders that have not yet been acknowledged, are missing their ship notice, or are likely to be delivered late. These lists, as well as the full purchase order list, can be exported easily from the dashboard.
Predictive analytics – Get insight into the likelihood of negative business event occurring – such as the likelihood of an order being delivered late, or an invoice being paid late.
Dashboards – These leverage embedded analytics technology from OpenText’s business intelligence capabilities. The main dashboard home page provides a simple and intuitive user interface to allow users to drill down into any one of the nine available reports. Charts can be displayed according to specific date ranges to allow queries to be performed across a specific time period. The charts can be exported as CSV files for use in other applications or as PDF’s to use in reports.
Standard metric reports – Trading Grid Analytics reports on eleven standard metrics which are split across two categories, operational and business level reporting metrics:
- Operational metrics – delivers transactional data intelligence and volume trends needed to improve operational efficiencies and drive company profitability. These metrics are based on transaction volumes flowing between trading partners, such as: Purchase Orders, Invoices, Advanced Ship Notices and Order Acknowledgements.
There are currently two operational metrics available:
- Volume by document type
- Volume by trading partners (top 10 and bottom 10 performers).
- Business metrics – deliver the business process visibility required to make better decisions faster; spot and pursue market opportunities; mitigate risk and gain business agility. Business metrics are based on the information from within each transaction, so this could include price and quantity information for example. There are currently nine business metrics available:
- Orders accepted
- On-time orders accepted
- Ship notices received/sent
- On-time ship notices received/sent
- On-time deliveries
- Invoice price variance
- Invoice quantity variance
- Accurate invoices
- Top suppliers/customers by order amount
- Top suppliers/customers by invoiced amount
- Top products by invoiced amount
Document support – Trading Grid Analytics includes support for ANSI X12, EDIFACT, VDA, RosettaNet and Tradacoms document formats to provide a deep understanding of transaction flows and supply chain performance relating to the more popular EDI formats in use today.
Data blending support – Trading Grid Analytics can also accept imported data from various EDI standard formats and CSV and XML files from other enterprise business systems. The data blending process ensures that you have a complete 360-degree view of all B2B transactions flowing across a supply chain.
Customized metric reports – Through an engagement with OpenText Professional Services, any type of custom metric can be defined for a company. This custom metric could be aligned with a unique company requirement or industry specific KPI.
Dedicated analytics environment – Trading partner transactions are copied daily to the OpenText B2B Managed Services-based analytics platform where operational and business metrics reporting can then be undertaken.
This cloud-based analytics environment provides a highly available and scalable transaction archive and analysis environment so as transaction volumes increase, Trading Grid Analytics can scale accordingly.