OpenText™ Inovisworks™ allows you to connect and exchange business documents electronically regardless of data format or network connectivity standard. You connect and communicate your way and your business partners connect and communicate their way. Through Inovisworks, our next-generation customer self-service network, you simply need to access the www.inovisworks.net portal and we will do the rest.
Ensure the Integrity and Safety of Your Critical Supply Chain Information
- Connectivity Options—Connect to our service using the Internet, dial-up, frame relay and leased lines.
- Data Formats—Whether your company is taking its first steps into EDI or XML, our service also supports and includes RosettaNet, EDI-INT and flat file/proprietary formats.
- Security—Best-of-breed security through SSL, S/MIME, IPSEC, VPN and PGP ensures that connections may be completed using the connectivity of your choice.
Increase Transaction Lifecycle Visibility
- Automated, Real-Time Notifications—Allows you to know that an EDI transaction was properly received and also provides instant notifications of any exceptions. You can more effectively manage time-sensitive supply chain exceptions.
- Reduce Supply Chain Interruptions—Increased transaction visibility allows you to proactively reduce delayed shipments and payment, out-of-stocks, chargebacks and supplier rating degradation.
Manage Your Business Community with Ease
- Online Self-Service Tools with Inovisworks—Gain immediate access to the status of your transactions and business partner relationships, automated Functional Acknowledgment Reconciliation and errors notification, online reporting and archiving capabilities of up to 10 years.
- Gain Control of Your Costs—Choose from the flexible pricing programs designed to fit your business needs. Based on the number of business partner relationships you have, as your transaction volumes grow, the cost of your established business relationship remains the same.